African Treasure Hair and Body Shea butter is a byproduct of shea nuts that are harvested from the Vitellaria paradoxa tree in West Africa.
Shea butter is produced through an arduous process of harvesting, washing, and preparing the shea nuts from which oil is then extracted.
The shea tree is also known as the “karite tree” (which means “tree of life”) because of its many healing properties.
Natural African Treasure Hair and Body Shea butter is known for its moisturizing effect. Filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids, shea butter has both emollient and healing properties for the skin and also works well on your hair.
… Fatty acids also help increase shine and reduce the frizz of your hair. It may also help protect hair from heat damage caused by flat irons and blow-drying.
Shea butter has many potential benefits for hair and skin including moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging effects
Features of Natural African Treasure Hair and Body Shea butter
- As a regular, daily hand and body moisturizer
- To relieve dry or itchy skin or eczema
- To reduce the appearance of stretch marks or scars.
- As an effective acne treatment.
- As a moisturizing lip balm.
- To help alleviate skin rashes, burns, and insect bites.
- To reduce skin inflammation.
You can buy other shea butter and more products on Quibec Mall